What about ... Purchasing, Shipping & Return?
- Blythe Wood Works guarantees the quality of workmanship and materials in every item we manufacture. If there is a quality related problem, all returns must: Obtain a Return Authorization Number by calling our office, and be reported within 5 days after receipt of product.
- Products that are delivered by commercial carrier (extra large, giant, Godzilla and Goliath dog houses, large and large duplexes) cannot be returned.
- Shipper is responsible for shipping damage only if noted by the recipient.
- If the customer returns a product due to wrong size or cancellation after it has been shipped, the customer is responsible for freight costs.
- Any product returned to Blythe Wood Works for any reason other than quality is subject to a 20% handling charge and items must be returned in condition for resale.