There are no additional charges for shipping Blythe Wood Works products to you in the contiguous United States. We use UPS Ground to ship our smaller items, and we ship our larger products via UPS Freight.
Receiving Your Delivery:
- UPS Freight will call you the day it arrives at the terminal nearest you.
- They will let you know when they will be in your area to make the delivery.
- Please inform them at that time whether or not a tractor/trailer (18-wheeler) can have easy access to your property. They will then ask you the appropriate questions.
- They will also request that someone be home to accept delivery. Since your home does not have a forklift or loading dock, the driver will need to cut away the protective cardboard covering and tie-down strapping.
- They will hand the panels down one at a time. The heaviest panel is 40 pounds (the front of an insulated Godzilla Dog House). All Goliath Houses will be lift gated.
Please note: Blythe Wood Works cannot be held responsible for any shipping damage that is not noted upon delivery receipt.